- You must be at least 21 years old
- All current pets in your home must be spayed/neutered and up to date on all vaccinations (exceptions may be considered for valid medical reasons or working dogs)
- You must own your home OR have landlord approval (we will check)
- You will need to complete an adoption application and agree to a home visit
- You must live within a 3 hour radius of Delaware (long distance adoptions will be considered on a case by case basis)
All dogs are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, de-wormed, heartworm tested, on monthly preventative and have received a full physical exam by our veterinarian.
- 6 months and under $350
- 7 months to 1 year $300
- 1 year and older $250
Mastiff and giant breeds (all ages) typically require a higher adoption fee, depending on the dog.